Monday, September 28, 2009

Weigh In: Week Three

I'm back where I started...230 pounds...not my birth-weight of 8 pounds, 14 ounces.

Thursday, I went to the gynecologist and immediately afterwards my period started. I have been feeling horrible on a somewhat regular cycle so I have been blowing it off as HORMONES. But I did get up on Friday and walked with a friend. Then it was the weekend and my husband was home by Saturday afternoon and then I go into dissociative mode. I'm there. I make eye contact.
I interact with people. I just don't feel anything.

Monday morning. I walked again. I started a supplement that is supposed to aid in weight loss and boost my metabolism. I will eat breakfast and take my vitamins. I'm even blogging. It's quiet here. One of the cats is keeping me company and not by sleeping on the keyboard as usual.

I have work to do...pay bills, start dinner, that kind of stuff. So I better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment