Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Going Under

I re-read yesterday's post. Very scattered. ?...

I spent some time looking at other people's blogs yesterday. I am now following two other weight-related bloggers. Right now I am more interested in them than me.

I also learned that I can change the time that my post will be posted. Not very useful...not for any reason I can think of, anyway.

Yesterday was a good day. Walked. Took all of my pills including the new herbal supplement. Drank water. Didn't have sugar. Had some carbs. Slept well when I wasn't coughing from the post-nasal drip.

Walked again today. We walked around a path in a beautiful park for forty minutes or so. All of the walkers greet each other pleasantly. The dogs are thrilled to be there. It's a peaceful way to start the day.

The piles are forming in my house again. My kid is maxed-out by the demands of school and my husband has some projects going on that seem to require more stuff. Well, there's not enough room for the old stuff. Now the new stuff is accumulating. AAAaaarghhhhhh! They don't see it all day. I need a job!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    And I'm just on the tail end of this cold, so I understand the sick / lethargy thing. :(

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At what point does the stuff stop being stuff and turns into shit you have to get rid of?

    ReplyDelete