Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Other Blogs

I read other blogs. Weight-losing blogs, alternate lifestyle blogs, and some that I don't even understand how I found blogs. Some have many followers. Some have lurkers, like me, who read but don't post anything. Some have video posts where the blogger talks to you or performs their special talent. I tend to read many in an extended period instead of a little of all each day.

I am currently following two blogs: Ex Hot Girl, and Does Every Woman Have an Eating Disorder? They are both about eating, losing weight, and body image but they are different in their tone. EHG is lighthearted, confident, and full of energy while DEWHaED? is more negative and often requests that people reply to specific topics for research purposes.

I write my posts as if someone out there will be reading them. I haven't told anyone yet that I'm blogging...but maybe I have a lurking visitor...

Third day. One meal in a restaurant. Third low-carb day. Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment